Consumer Guide to Plastic Surgery and Cosmetic Surgery
Plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery treatments require educated decision-making. You need to know who are the best candidates for each plastic surgery procedure, the recovery time after plastic surgery and appropriate expectations.
More than 100 plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery topics are covered here. Each plastic surgery article is complete and unbiased, prepared by our expert team of writers. And each one is reviewed by an advisory board of leading, board-certified plastic surgeons. Our goal is to give you the highest-quality, most trustworthy plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery information on the Web.
Take a two-minute online self-evaluation to see if breast implant plastic surgery is a good idea for you
* View before and after photos of plastic surgery procedures from leading plastic surgeons
* Is lipodissolve a safe and effective cosmetic surgery?
* Laser treatments can reduce the appearance of scars
* Retin-A is an anti-aging solution for many skin conditions
* Learn your options for financing plastic surgery procedures
* Learn the differences between mini- and micro-plastic surgery
* Free plastic surgery! Clinical trials help find the best treatments with the fewest side effects; sometimes such care is free-of-charge
* Breast augmentation today is less invasive, with more options and better post-surgical results
* Facelift cosmetic surgery: not just a wrinkle treatment but may also reverse damage from aging
* Saline or silicone? Which breast implant is right for you?
* Body contouring plastic surgery tightens, lifts loose skin after weight loss surgery
og Vi V Dis E r au H H Ho H Ho Ho H Ho H Ho Ho H H H H Ho ow w Fr ais Ho Ho cne W
e ey P ra uta Eu Ho Bdid t ck Vi